Monday, October 25, 2010

Who I am!

I have had a really trying couple of weeks. The ex came back(because of my birthday ) he thought that it would be the perfect time to get my in a soft spot... A year older...
But this year my birthday was different, I wasn't feeling sorry for myself, I had a clear cut mirror image of who I am.

I know now that I am a hot, self assured, independent, worthy fabulous woman. A woman who is spiritual and knowledgeable about what she wants. A woman who is a wonderful mother,lover, friend, confidant,a go getter,and last but not least a child of God in whom he is well pleased.

Why in the world would I take less then what I have to give?

Take the time to appreciate who you are because if you don't who will.

Bye Bye EX... Maybe next lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment