Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The workout

Ok I have been working out now for a year( not eating correctly) but working out nonetheless and doing it hard. I can see my body changing but I was not dropping the pounds. Frustrated I decided to go back to WW and since I returned I have been going up and down and I want to go DOWN! Last week I started working with a trainer and OMG I think that she is trying to kill me. Today we did a 5 mile walk that included 64 stairs and when I tell you that I was out of it, I was out of but I will not not stop.

When we finished she told me that I had more heart than some of her smaller more fit clients. She also left me with this, your body is your masterpiece only you have the power to design it.

What will your design look like?

Chow for now!

Fran


No comments:

Post a Comment