Monday, June 11, 2012

Full Figured Monday Inspiration





I know that it is late, but if you follow my twitter, you know that I have been in NYC on business. I really enjoyed myself and posted some wonderful pictures. If you get a chance check them out! Drum roll please......
My Full Figured Monday Inspiration is none other than, Christina Mendez, Christina has been modeling since 2006. since then she has graced many covers such as Glamour, Essence, Latina and many,many more. Christina made history in the modeling industry as the first Hispanic real- size model to be featured on fashion campaigns such as Ashley Stewart, Baby Phat and Lane Bryant.
 I love her style because she is always on point and put together very well. She gives us FFFW( Fabulously Full Figured Women) a reason to be proud.


No comments:

Post a Comment