Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Nice shoes for size 10 plus

Well most of you know that I am 5"11 and I wear a size 12 shoe. I consider myself to be very stylish but nice shoes are so hard to fine, most places if they carry larger size shoes they only have two in the bigger sizes. After many years of research I have decided to share with you some of the places that have a great larger size shoe collection. Shoes are so important to a plus size girls wardrobe. They can make or break your outfit, if you want to look Fabulous you have to have the right shoe in the right size.






1) Nordstorms : Very stylish shoes and boots sometimes up to size 14
2)Lane Bryant : Shoes up to size 12 w some of their sister stores have shoes up to 14 ww
3)Bloomngdales : One of my favorites, shoes up to 12.
4)NineWest: I love, love, love NineWest, they have the greatest shoes online and in the outlet stores. Shoes up to 13.
Last but not least
5) Zappos: They carry styles like, Enzo, Naturalizer, Clarks, Cole Hahn, and many, many more. 


So ladies don't be discouraged if you have larger feet, their are some really nice shoes out there for us.


Happy Shopping,


Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment