Monday, July 23, 2012

Back from vacation




I am so happy to be home( and now I need another vacation)! I have been traveling all over the Caribbean, we went to Jamaica, St Lucia and Barbados. We had a wonderful time just chilling and relaxing. Because of what I do I am always scouting for my clients, FFW. When we went to St. Lucia not only was it beautiful but there were some of the most beautiful plus size women in the world, as well as the men that love them. We stayed at the Jade Mountain resort, and as amazed as I was with the beauty of the resort, I was more amazed by the plus size women who carried themselves with respect , honor and pure fabulousness! One of the gentlemen told me" Women like you are considered a Jewel".. Yes we are, love yourself and be proud of who you are.


Chow for Now,


Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment