Sunday, July 8, 2012

Plus size and the heat!

Hello All!
As most of you know I have been traveling a bit, for pleasure(usually its for business). The last couple of weeks I have been in Texas where it feels like 110 degrees everyday. So we spent a lot  of time at the pool and we are going to the Caribbean next week. So it is important that I have great swimwear.
For most full figured women going to the pool, being fashionable is a must and yes I am one of those women. Last year I had a horrible time trying to find the perfect swimsuit, however this year I had a couple of them sent to me by clients and I am going to tell you my absolute  favorite ones.

This one is from Mod Cloth and it fits very well. I really love this suit because it it truly flattering. and very reasonably prices.This is a great suit if you really want to swim and still look cute.



My other favorite is from Monif C.When my client told me that she was sending me this suit, I was so excited. I remembered when the ad was shot for Monif C swimwear, I was telling myself I have to have that suit! This swimsuit is sexy, classy and flattering. This is one that all full figured woman should have in there closet. This is one of those " look at just how fabulous I am swimsuits!


So just keep in mind that whether you are a size 2 or 32  you can find a great swimsuit.



Chow for now and love yourself!

Frannie

No comments:

Post a Comment