Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Just Flow with It



Most of you know by now that I work in marketing/ adverting. I love my job, let me say that right off the bat, but Fabulously Full Figured is my passion. I love clothes, shoes, hair, nails anything GIRL. Working with the companies that I have been blessed to work with over the years has opened my eyes to lots of things. There are so many beautiful people in this world and we come in all shapes and sizes. I happen to be 5"11 and full figured( loving it). But I have to tell you that I am about my health. I think that we as a society put to much emphasis on being thin and not enough on being healthy. I exercise everyday except for Sundays, I eat good food, and guess what I am still full figured. My body has changed, it is firmer in the right places, my clothes are smaller, however I am still full figured!  Stop comparing yourself to other people, you are a beautifully wonderful, beautiful human being! You can be a size 2 and be  unhealthy. Please yourself and if they don't love you as a 22, then they are not worth loving when you are a 12! Love and honor who you are and what you have,because there is only one you!

Chow for Now!
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment