Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fire and Desire




Wow... As you all know I have been looking for my soul mate, my life partner, my man. I am aggressively working this. Well I met this wonderful, fine man name Max, and after a couple of dates he is still wonderful. I have to confess that after I finally gave up the hope of being with my 11 year itch I was concerned that I might not be able to find someone I mean I am 4o ish.

Max is a total answer to pray, he is everything on my soul mate list, have you made your soul mate list? http://www.ehow.com/how_5091857_soulmate-using-list.html. So much has happen after our first date, this man has taken me out to dinner & dancing,we have gone to the gym together( he has a personal trainer & I just do the classes) but I have to tell you that when I see him working out I have feelings that I have not had in a loooooong time, when I see the sweat over his brow I have bad, bad thoughts, Ok I am back:)




But our last date was this weekend, we went to Jazz in the park Wonderful Max picked me up about 5 pm, he was dressed in a very nice fitting pair of jeans and he had on a pink striped dressed shirt smelling good and looking even better, he flashes that smile and I melt, truly.
I have on a belted shirt dress by dkny, sandals and I had my hair pulled back in a high ponytail. Yes I was Fly.

Max's opens the doors all the doors, he walks beside me , he holds my hand, he kisses me, he introduces me to his friends. He is a true gentleman sometimes I am not sure how to act. I am so enjoying someone enjoying me just as I am valuing me for who I am. I love that he listens to what I have to say and that he just looks at me with that look, yall know that look. Fire and desire.


I am enjoying this.


Chow for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment