Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The New Guy

As you very well may know by now I am on a quest for my true love.(Romantic I am) So I have been on some dating sights, I know that my partner is not here in KC because the men here are way to narrow minded. With that said I decided to look further and there was John... I nice, tall, handsome well dressed man from Arkansas.

He winked me, I winked back, we email for awhile and the the phone calls started, this guy is a true gentleman. Now as a rule of thumb I don't do alot of phone calls with this online dating thing because from experience that is all some men want to do, but how to handle this one since he is in another state??

John is different, he is a spiritual man(which is a must for me) he is a hard working man( which is another must) and he is a family man! Bingo!!!! We have a long wonderful talks on the phone, exchanged a few more pictures and plan to met this weekend.

I will let you know how it goes.. Wish me luck:)

Chow for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment