Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Wonderful Max

As you all know I am on my quest for love, well today I went on a lunch date with Max... Max is wonderful!! We have been talking for a few days while I was out of town and he made me promise that I would call him for lunch as soon as I returned, today was that day. Now you have to keep in mind that I have set this criteria up for myself of what my mate must do, be and have. Some people say that it is to much, but I say seeing that I have settled before I will not this time.



So with that said we decided to met at P.F. Chang's a wonderful Chinese restaurant with the greatest salmon on the planet and I hadn't had any fish in days, my body was craving it. Since this was my first day back I didn't have any clients and I was able to work from home, instead of working I spent my whole day in my closet. I didn't want to over do the fabulousness( and can you really?) but I also wanted to be as stunning as my pictures. Keep in mind it is 100+ degrees here. So I went simply yet sexy, I wore a black racer back dress the hit my ankles, so 2 1/2 inch strappy sandals and I pulled my hair up in a high bun and I was off.

When I arrived he was waiting for me at the bar, I walked in and their he stood 6"5, Carmel complexion,curly black hair, dress shirt and jeans... Inside I screamed"Take me now!!! Just do it!" He smiled and said" Fran?" it took me a minute because this man is FINNNNNNE!!! so after I picked my mouth up off the floor I said" Hey Max" he said " Your pictures don't do you justice" and I smiled and said "Thank you , you are to kind." He said" Let me tell them we are ready to be seated" I said " Ok" I am so sure I had this silly grin on my face like a school girl who had just found her first boyfriend.

We sat went to our table he pulled my chair out, order us drinks and we eat and talked for 2 hours. Then we went for a walk and he held my hand, put his arm around my waist, guided me... He was a complete and total gentlemen and he was a man... I like that. He walked me to my truck and ask me if he could see me again, I wanted to say" Hell Yeah" but I said " Sure I would like that" he opened my door, I got in, he kissed me and said" I will call you in a few to make sure you made it home." And he did. I didn't think that they made men like this anymore, but here he is The Wonderful Max!

Needless to say I had great dreams.


Chow for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment