Monday, August 9, 2010

The Weight Battle and My Mother

I have been on vacation for 5 days, out of those 5 days I worked out 2 days. My niece and I did P90X and I walked but..... I also ate. For the first couple of day I did really great the thing is I eat emotionally. My Mom is here.... Do I really have to say more? No matter how good I do, how much weight I lose, how good I look she can always find a flaw,she speaks it and I am reduced to the 10 year old chubby girl that is being teased by kids at school.

Being an overweight child is not fun, you are laughed at,talked about and made to feel less then. But when you are the youngest child in a house full of flawless,thin, beautiful women it is even worst. You see my mom is a Southern Belle in every sense of the word, a beautiful creole woman who stands 5"10 with cold black wavy hair down her back and a coke bottle shape and yes even now in here late 70's she is still beautiful. Now don't get me wrong my mother loves me, really loves me and she wants whats best for me but she doesn't always know how to relay that.

However I refuse to lost this battle I am still going to move forward, loving who I am and what I an which is a Fabulously Full Figured Woman. Living the life of my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment