Monday, July 5, 2010

Am I to old FASHION?

This has been a very interesting weekend, I went out with a friend of mine who is also on her quest for love, I must say that the way a 28 year old dates is wayyyy different then mine. I seen her kiss people she just met, get felted up and even give a guy a ride home! I heard a man tell her that he is to busy to date because his business is just taking off, but he would love to go home with her tonight and she did it! I am thinking WTF!!! What happen to self respect and self worth? When a man tells you something about himself believe it and don't think that you can change them. Today she is at home with a massive headache & a heartache, it is not worth it. To get the kind of love that you want you need to love you first, don't settle and sometimes that means you just have to wait. I thank God daily for my perfect partner and I know he is coming. But what I want do is compromise who I am for one night of something that is forgettable the second it is over.

I am worthy of a real true, hot, passionate, respectable, giving, caring love & I want it!

Chow for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment