Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I am having a moment




Workout, meetings, phone calls, lunch, busy, busy , busy.Today I haven't really even had time to breathe however my 13 year itch has had time to creep in. How do you stop the memories of someone that you have loved as long as you can remember?

Sometimes there's pain, sometimes there's laughter, but I truly miss him. I have so many wonderful things in my life,good family, good friends, I own a wonderful business but my love life is in the pitts..... Can we not be successful and have love? Do we compromise ourselves because we get so busy that we over compensate? What is it, where is the balance?

Why do I always seem to drift back to the memories of someone that I allowed to hurt me so badly? Because it's comfortable? I pray for guidance Lord.


Chow for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment