Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday( Not)

Today has been a truly different day, it is he birthday of David ( the names have been changed to protect the not s innocent). For the first time in 14 years at 12:01am I didn't call or text, it feels pretty good. But Robert was at my house today washing clothes and getting my trash together in an attempt to stay in my life. Now I have prayed for guidance about this because we share a child and it is hard for me to say stay away, he is truly not a bad guy, he is just one that can't seem to keep a job, drinks too much and has no since of real responsibility, although in the past 3 years I have seen a slight change. But how much is to much? Are you here for the child, me or yourself? Clearing out the clutter in your life is essential in opening the door for right relations. I know that God is Not going to send my perfect partner in the mess of the mess. I am still working to be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment