Friday, July 2, 2010




Happy Independence !


It is Friday and I am dateless... I am wondering if I am dateless by choice? I have been doing eHarmony with no luck, do you think that the commercials are fake? :) I am feeling a bit down because I am at a place where I want someone to spend time with but I am not willing to settle anymore, that is what got me in trouble in the first place, so now I must be P (patience) I don't like the word, so when you see that P that is what it means. I am going to do something different this weekend. I am going to go out, answer some of the emails on eHarmony and see what happens. God in heaven knows my desires, I just need to make sure they are the right ones:)


P.S. I didn't call or text him on his birthday, I am proud of me. Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment