Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rejection or Blessings?

Sometimes in relationships we tend to blame ourselves, we think" What did I do wrong, why doesn't he want me?" We pray to God and we ask for that man because we feel he is the one and that if I just had him I would be complete, we even (I even)bring Gods word into it,"You said Lord that you would give me the desire of my heart,I know that you word is true so I am standing on them". Of course God's word is true so he gives you a glimpse of what life would be like with this man,he brings him back into your life and not much has changed with him, but you have changed. The person that you were the last time he walked out your life you are no longer.


If someone walks out your life let them go,God just may be preparing the way for your real blessing, the catch is that you have to have enough faith, enough self worth the realize that you deserve only the best. So what you may see as rejection just may be God's blessing.

Chow for Now

No comments:

Post a Comment