Saturday, July 17, 2010

Date Night Part 1



Every Saturday night I go out on a date with someone I have met at a function, or online because as you very well may know I am in search of my husband, my life partner. Well in doing this I have a few rules that I follow we must meet in a very public place, if there is no connection I don't waste their time or mine and if anything about SEX comes up on the first date I am done.

This Saturday was different... I had a date with James. James & I have been conversing for 2 weeks we met via Eharmony which I think is one of the more serious online dating web sites. We agreed to me at a nice sushi bar on the South Side, he was nice enough on the phone but as you may know blind dates are always a bit scary. James was there first and of course I was fashionable late. We both agreed to dress causal so I wore some nice fitting jeans and a hugging sleeveless back shirt & some 3 inch Nine West sandals( since he was suppose to be 6"5 I figured he could handle that)and I pulled my hair back because it was hot as heck and not style is good in this humidity! James was sitting at the bar, I knew who he was because he looked just like the pictures he posted, I walked over and he stood up and said" Hi Fran" I have to tell you that my mouth hit the floor, this man was every bit of 6"5, beautiful mocha skin, wonderful eyes and a beautiful smile( all the teeth where present... YEAH) and the night began...

1 comment:

  1. I've decided that you're going to be my inspiration. I haven't been on a date in a very, very long time.

    ReplyDelete